There is a lot of confusion among men about what it means to be the alpha man. Of course, in an animal reign, an alpha male always manages to mate, to the detriment of others whose genes do not propagate. But how do we translate this phenomenon among people, what is supposed to be the alpha man, and what is the Alpha male lifestyle I will try to present you in the next sections.
What is an Alpha Man?
There is a difference between an alpha male from the animal reign and an alpha man, a difference that should not be overlooked.
The alpha male was more about being dominant about the biological aspect of evolution, while the alpha man has evolved and has gone beyond this level.
The Alpha Man is considered to embody all the qualities of the macho man, as he was represented in the 1930s, very authoritative, having submissive partners, but nowadays he had to evolve, as he had to become more social and to have a higher social consciousness, and not last but not least, to have emotional intelligence to be able to cope with the social situations and the emotions that surround him.
Most men who want to become the Alpha men think it’s enough just to copy the behavior of an alpha, to recite the same pick-up replies and get the things done. However, it is considered that an Alpha man is born that way and has it all in his instincts. Some seduction techniques masters say that any man can become an Alpha man by learning few techniques.
What is the Alpha Male Lifestyle
According to some seduction 101 sites, the lifestyle of an Alpha male is different. Therefore:
- An Alpha man realizes that he can not be dependent on someone to make his life fun, so he has to do it alone. He creates a bubble of happiness, fun, and good spirit around him so that when he meets a new person he is confident that he will be interesting only through the aura of the power he emanates.
- A true Alpha knows that today he doesn’t have to fight and hunt for survival in the way our ancestors did once. Now he has the luxury of creating a new kind of dominant man who does not have to physically dominate his enemies. He knows that the use of his cleverness and instincts is the most important.
- He knows how to keep his emotions in order to do better. He knows he doesn’t have to be tough all the time.
- The Alpha man knows that the only way he can stay on the top of the evolutionary group is to learn and grow to the limit. Those who do not grow die. He establishes achievable goals and focuses its desire and ambition towards his achievement. There’s plenty of time to be soft and relaxed when he’s dead. Life is very short, and he has a lot to do here, on this planet.
- Alpha man knows that nothing in life is so serious, and knows how to laugh as well as the rest of the world. It makes others laugh and feel good, too.
- He focuses on long-term visions rather than on short-term gains. Boys have a tendency to look just ahead of them when it comes to some attractions in life, such as money and women. On the contrary, Alpha man knows when to delay a short-lived satisfaction to serve his long-term purposes.
Are Alpha men what women want?
As there are many types of men, so there are many types of women. Some women will look for the Alpha men because of the animal instinct that is still vivid in every single one of us. This instinct will tell those women to mate only with the man who can offer them the best genes.
However, the humans evolved much and these instincts pale in the front of other things such as romance, trust, reciprocal respect, and the feeling of safety.
An Alpha man is not offering these. He will always be egocentric to a point and will be looking to mate. Therefore, an Alpha man is attractive to women for short-term relationships or one-night-stands but not for long-term relationships or marriage.
To be honest, in the present days the term of Alpha male in human reign pales slowly.
It has been scientifically noted that Alpha males or macho men are old school and faded already in front of the Omega males which used to be the opposite of the Alpha males.
Omega males seem to be more and more appreciated by women simply because they are honest, shy, and life-long partners, offering support and the feeling of safety to their partners. And that’s exactly what women want on the long-term.
Thus, Alpha male may win on the short-term but the Omega male wins on the long-term.
These differences shouldn’t be accentuated. We are all humans and there is enough land under the sun for every one.
Alpha male lifestyle might be attractive but when thinking it deeper it’s obvious that’s a lifestyle that won’t bring real life benefits on the long-term.
I am a young woman, a mother of two beautiful kids, and I am passionate about reading and writing. I am a flexible writer, with huge experience on topics related to health, babies and kids, lifestyle, fashion, IT&Tech, relationships, and world’s mysteries.
Armed with my articles as weapons against wrongness, I hope to help people living a better and healthier life, and I’ll always be a militant for justice, trying to teach people about what is good and what is wrong.