In life, there are just a few positive and long-lasting emotions and sensations that will make us shaking of pleasure, physically, mentally, or spiritually. True love is one of them, also the moment you’re holding your baby for the first time (a moment that you’ll remember for the rest of your life), or when you’re realizing that you have all that you need and nothing else to ask from your life.
Besides these, sex is one guilty pleasure of a human’s life. Sex is what unites a couple and it is still a topic of contradictory debates, depending on religious views, traditions, and education. What is universally true is that sex is important and if there are things you can do before sex to make it even more amazing why not applying them next time you’re having sex?
The Internet is absolutely saturated by tips and tricks, potency pills, exercises, or articles on how to improve sexual performances in both men and women.
The reality is that the sexual ability changes with age, but also with changes in self-confidence, health, medication, or partners. However, every time you have sex, the ultimate goal is to reach orgasm, regardless you’re a man, or woman.
Even if you get along well with your partner in the bedroom, you want to make it even better, isn’t it?
But sex is not only about sex intercourse, if you want. Sex should also be a way to unite with your partner beyond the sex, Per Se, therefore beyond the foreplay and penetration. It should be like uniting your bodies but in the same time uniting your mind and souls.
Tips on how to have a great orgasm
- Breath out deeply to enhance your enjoyment when you reach the climax. You can also try to quench, and if you’re afraid to be heard by your neighbors or children, you can do that in a pillow.
- You have certainly heard of the Kegel exercises. If not, it’s about contracting coccyges muscles and you can do it anytime and anywhere, even at home, in the elevator, at the office, and so on. The contractions should not take more than one or two seconds, and the relaxation time is the same. If you’re a woman, you can do these exercises while doing sex by relaxing these muscles when your partner penetrates you, and by contracting them when it comes out. If you’re a men, these Kegel exercises are great for a hard erection and to control the ejaculation. When feeling like reaching the climax, slow down your pace, breath deeply, and contract the coccyges muscles. So, you’ll earn some extra time of action and your partner will be pleased.
- A woman doctor from the United States has discovered a useful recipe that helped her a lot when her sexual life was no longer satisfactory. Following some studies, women increased their libido in just two weeks after they started taking fish oil capsules and cutting off the carbs from their diets.
- Some drugs, such as antidepressants or anti-hypertensives, may have some negative effects on women in the sense that their appetite decreases and in some cases they can even get much more difficult to orgasm. Talk to your doctor and see how you can change the treatments so they will not affect your sex life.
7 Things You Can Do Before Sex To Make It Even More Amazing
Remember what I’ve said before. Sex is not only about the physical connection between your partner and you. So, the next 7 things you can do before sex to make it even more amazing are designed to work on physical, mental, and spiritual levels, in the same time.
- Look in each others eyes.
The next time things get hotter, take a moment and look deep into his eyes. It’s about that so-called ‘soul gazing’ that strengthens the intimate bond between two people.
- Think of positive things.
Remind a moment when you and your half were the happiest in the world, and with that picture in mind, you can get to the more interesting things, such as sex. Positive emotions will intensify the sexual intercourse even further.
- Meditate individually.
Women are doing multi-tasking and multi-thinking every day, so just a few minutes of reflection and release of thoughts before sex will help you get rid of all the negative energies accumulated during the day and so you can devote yourself totally to what will follow.
- Look at your pictures together.
Even if this is about sex, a few seconds to look at the photos with you two before sex will further enhance your bond.
- Share your fantasies and sexual desires.
A stronger relationship can be achieved to the same extent as you are willing to talk openly about sex with your partner. This will help you further strengthen your relationship.
- Prolong the prelude.
Do not be afraid to slow down your actions and take them one at a time, or to insist long on those actions your partner likes the most. The slower, the more intense and overwhelming it feels. And that will strengthen your relationship, inevitably.
Cuddling is not be done only after sex. Also, before and during sex, long hugs and cuddling have more intense sexual consequences.
I am a young woman, a mother of two beautiful kids, and I am passionate about reading and writing. I am a flexible writer, with huge experience on topics related to health, babies and kids, lifestyle, fashion, IT&Tech, relationships, and world’s mysteries.
Armed with my articles as weapons against wrongness, I hope to help people living a better and healthier life, and I’ll always be a militant for justice, trying to teach people about what is good and what is wrong.