Since childhood we dream with our eyes open when we walk to the altar – where the loved one waits to say YES for life. We were imagining how the decor would look, who will be present, and, of course, what the dress will look like for the most beautiful day in our lives.
How to choose the wedding dress?
Now that moment is near; so close that the heart pulsates louder, and the thought runs to countless details. The most important aspect remains the dress – the element around which each experience makes sense.
First Step: Discover what types of bridal dresses are available on the market
On the market today there are countless models of special bridal dresses. Depending on the line, line, and model, they are divided into:
• Princess bride dresses – composed of the corset and the extremely voluminous lower part;
• Mermaid Bride Dresses – Outline the body line to the knee, then become wide;
• Baby doll bridesmaids – have the waistline usually positioned at the middle of the ribs, molded under the breasts and then wide;
• Empire bride dresses – have a high waist, a soft and light skirt and a royal look;
• Bridal dresses type A – the upper part follows the body line and the lower one is A-shaped;
• Bridal dresses with train – draw attention by train, which are often very long.
Bridal dresses can also be in one piece or two pieces, long or short, on crinoline or tulle, classical or modern. Countless patterns can make choosing difficult, but before you panic, you need to consider a factor-body shape.
Step 2: Choose the type of dress according to the shape of the body
We have to enjoy what nature has given us and do our best to highlight what is most beautiful.
Thus, depending on your body type, you can choose:
• Body-shaped body – mermaid style dresses with bare back;
• Apple body – high waist dresses to highlight the thinnest area;
• Body-shaped body – A-style dresses or high-waist princess style;
• Strawberry body – molded, slightly fluffy dresses at the bottom;
The size of the bust is another important factor to consider. A small bust looks better with a shoulder-strap dress, a corset or thick straps, while a generous bust needs more support, in this case ideal neck-top dresses and those with fallen straps.
Step 3: Choose the color of the dress
Simple and white bridal dresses will always be fashionable, white representing a symbol of purity and marriage. If in the past the choice of color does not even come up for discussion, bridal gowns are now in countless colors, from pale and pale pink to gold, silver or even green.
No matter what the world would say, the color should be what you want and match you. Pay attention to the color of the skin! Follow the rule – the darker the color of the skin, the more open the dress must be, and everything will be fine.
Step 4: Establish the budget
A lot of people set the budget before they go to the market. In this situation, the price is the last thing that matters. As long as at this very moment in your life you feel great, you attract all the admirable looks and emanate happiness, it does not really matter the price of the dress.