Social media today
Nowadays, social media is one significant part of our society. Actually, we can’t think about the world we live in now without thinking about social media.
Social media is present everywhere, but it also comes with one problem – privacy leaks. We had the example of Facebook and Cambridge Analytica, as well as other privacy issues that affected other platforms.
You may want to delete your social media accounts and start over or ditch social networks forever. We’ll show you how to do that on all the major social media platforms.
There are dozens of social networks on the Internet. We have Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, and lots of others that are regional.
Many others were shut down over time, while many others will come in the future. That’s a fact since the technology is not going to halt its evolution.
Privacy issues are one of the most troublesome problems that users of social media can experience. Luckily, all the social networks out there are working hard to tackle those problems.
Also, we can easily delete social media accounts.
Whatever your reasons would be, learning how to delete your social media accounts is easy, and you don’t need to be tech-savvy to do that. We’ll show you how, below.
How to begin
On the other hand, a Facebook profile is the personal profile of a Facebook user.
How to delete the Facebook page
- sing in to Facebook
- access your Facebook pages section
- select the page that you would like to remove
- go to the respective page’s settings area
- tap on the Edit button right next to Remove Page
- select Delete and click on Delete Page
How to delete the Facebook profile
- sign in to Facebook
- in the right corner, click on the upside down triangle icon
- go to Settings → Manage Account
- select either Deactivate Your Account or Request Account Deletion, depending on what you want to do
How to delete the Twitter account
Similar to how Facebook account deletion work, Twitter also provides users with a straightforward solution to delete their accounts:
- sign in to Twitter
- open Account settings section
- go to Settings And Privacy
- scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Deactivate Your Account