Host your website with a hosting site that cares more about customer support than its own profits, or at least that’s what they say.
Eleven2 is a company founded in 2003 by 2 web designers. It is based out of Los Angeles, CA, USA, and has headquarters in Texas, also. The business is ranked with D+ by the Better Business Bureau, having only 2 closed complaints cases in the last years.
The company is offering website hosting services, however it seems to be more keen in selling shared and VPS hosting.
Eleven2 says that more than 150,000 sites are hosted on their servers, as we speak. And about their servers, the company owns servers on the US territory, in the UK, and in Singapore.
They offer lots of features for every hosting plan, being in trend with all the changes and evolution in the world-wide-web field.
They offer free domain transfer, cPanel and WHM included, script and app installers, multiple backing up methods, and around-the-clock support.
Eleven2 prices, payment methods, and refunds
Hosting plans prices start from $4.17 per month, for a shared hosting plan, which is supposedly ideal for personal websites or blogs, e-commerce stores, small businesses, and charity sites.
Shared hosting plan comes in other versions, too:
- S-200 – $7 per month – it offers hosting on shared servers, 250Gb of storage, 20TB bandwidth, and unlimited add-on domains.
- S-300 – $14 per month – it offers hosting on shared servers, 500Gb of storage, 40TB bandwidth, and unlimited add-on domains.
- Shared SSD – $5.95 per month – it offers hosting on shared SSD, 5Gb of storage, 50Gb bandwidth, and 10 add-on domains.
Other hosting plans are Reseller, Virtual, and Enterprise.
Reseller hosting plan costs $13.97 per month and it comes with fully featured cPanel and WHM, and it is dedicated to more complex sites than the Shared plan. It comes in two superior versions, such as:
- R-200 – $24.47 per month – it offers you 200Gb of storage, 2TB bandwidth, and unlimited sub accounts.
- R-300 – $34.97 per month – it offers you 300Gb of storage, 3TB bandwidth, and unlimited sub accounts.
Virtual hosting plan costs $34.32 per month and it is fully managed on premium servers. Besides, it contain free and more powerful cPanel and WHM features, being more powerful and customizable than the first two hosting plans. It comes in two superior versions, too, such as:
- VS-200 – $69.30 per month – it offers you 240Gb of storage, 2TB bandwidth, and unlimited sub accounts.
- VS-300 – $104.30 per month – it offers you 360Gb of storage, 3TB bandwidth, and unlimited sub accounts.
The Enterprise hosting plan costs $199 per month and will host your host on high-top premium servers, offering you much more freedom and power for your websites, maximizing the performance.
The Enterprise hosting plan is also available in other three versions that offer higher quality for higher prices, of course:
- DS-200 – $299 per month – it hosts your websites on servers powered by Intel e3-1270v2 chipset, offering 6TB of bandwidth.
- DS-300 – $499 per month – it hosts your websites on servers powered by Intel e5-2620 chipset, aided by 16Gb RAM, offering 10TB of bandwidth.
- DS-400 – $699 per month – it hosts your websites on servers powered by Intel e5-2620 chipset aided by 32Gb RAM, offering 10TB of bandwidth.
As payment methods, Eleven2 accepts all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AmEx, and so forth) and PayPal
Also, Eleven2 offers a 60-day refund policy that can be issued by the client within the firs 60 days upon purchasing a hosting plan, if for any reason is unhappy with the services provided.
Eleven2 Customer Reviews
From my research, I’ve observed that the customers opinions regarding Eleven2 are negative in their majority, with only a few positive testimonials praising the hosting services provided by the Eleven2 company.
The most negative reviews are related to the poor customer support, frequent server crashes, and huge prices for what the hosting plans are offering.
Among other review sites, Eleven2 is rated with an average of 2 stars out of 5, which means less than average, reflecting the low-quality service offered by Eleven2.
While Eleven2 is an respetcasble and accredited company with the Better Business Bureau and have 14 years of experience in offering hosting services, the company has a bad online reputation coming from former clients.
As mentioned above, clients complain about the poor customer support department (which is described on the Eleven2 site as an around-the-clock service), low-quality of servers which crash frequently, and the huge prices for what the hosting plans are offering.
These being said, I recommend you redirect your attention to the more popular hosting sites, such as BlueHost.com or HostGator.com, since these are offering excellent hosting services (much better than what Eleven2 is offering at the moment) at lower costs.