You won’t be alone, anymore, with EliteSingles. Search for your elite mate.
About Elite Singles
Entitling themselves as a dating site for real busy American singles, EliteSingles promises to aid you into finding a partner which will be more of your brain-mate, than soul-mate, regardless of religion, sexual preference, race, or age.
In comparison to the multitude of other dating sites, EliteSingles claims to find your perfect mate by requiring its members to fill up a detailed test of character. Then, the site’s algorithms will make use of your results to find and reveal you around 7 potential mates, each day, thus allowing you to get in touch with possible partners while you’re still taking care of your daily activities, no matter how busy you are.
Actually, the idea behind the Elite word of the EliteSingles is based on the target the sites aims towards. More than 70% of the site’s members have a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree.
EliteSingles’ character tests and the matching algorithms
All the 200 questions that form the EliteSingles’ test of character are based on the Five Factor Model created by Robert McCrae and Paul Costa, and they measures ‘openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism.’
Due to the huge length of the character test, you can freely save your progress at any moment, sign out, and even come back to finish it, although the deadline is set to 15 weeks since the starting moment.
When the test is completed though, you don’t have the chance to restart it and repeat it, and that’s why EliteSingles is recommending its new members to be as honest as they can be when answering to the test’s questions.
So, based on the answer you offered to the test’s questions and your result, the site’s algorithms will find for you the appropriate partners that match your character and also your wishes.
How to contact other members
Simply, EliteSingles offers you with 4 ways to get in touch with your matches:
- Smiles – it is like sending an emoticon to your matches, in order to show them you’re interested in talking with them.
- 5 Questions – you can choose 5 distinct questions out of 50 to send to your matches. Corresponding to EliteSingles help section, these 5 questions will be helping you to get in touch with your favorite matches more easily.
- Likes & Dislikes – you are able to send to your matches a list of the characteristics and habits that you are seeking for, helping you to find out whether or not you want to continue.
- Send a message – you can send a text message, at any time.
Signing up and taking the test of character is totally free of any charge. Anyways, if you desire to get your day-to-day matches, you must subscribe to a paid subscription plan:
- 1 month – $59.95
- 3 months – $34.95 per month, leading to $104.85 in total
- 6 months – $24.95 per month, leading to $149.70 in total
- 1 year – $17.95 per month, leading to $215.40 in total
EliteSingles is offerinf a Premium Plus plan, different from the first one because it will let you get additional 20 matches per day:
- 1 Month – $69.95
- 3 months – $39.95 per month, leading to $119.85 in total
- 6 months – $29.95 per month, leading to $179.70 in total
- 1 year – $19.95 per month, leading to of $239.40 in total
Keep in mind that, no matter which plan you’re choosing, EliteSingles will automatically bill your credit or debit card at the end of the term.
Is EliteSingles Really An Elite Online Dating Site?
I know that finding for the perfect soul-mate is hard. So is love, and we all know it. Not to say about the moment when you’re very busy at work, and have no free time to spare on dating or meeting someone in the real world.
I admit it takes a lot of courage to opt for online dating and to talk with complete strangers. Adding to all these the long personality tests and the high fees, will make it seem that you will start the online dating experience with good matches.
In the end, I know there are other more popular and appreciated options in comparison to EliteSingles, and not because their fees, which, by the way, seem to be in the same range.
The idea is that this kind of dating sites are reviewed as scams by their former members who complained the fact that they’ve paid a lot of money to get only fake profiles and low-quality customers support.
On the other hand, EliteSingles promises that 70% of its members are really educated, which might make this site somehow unique.
In conclusion, is up to you if you sign up on EliteSingles, or not, but my recommendation is to take into consideration that it might not be what you want to be.