Cannabidiol is renowned for its beneficial effects on human health. But what about using CBD products on pets? HolistaPet is among the best producers of CBD products for pets, and in this article, we will show you everything that you need to know about them.
The benefits of CBD products on health
CBD products can be relaxing, soothing, restorative, and can help with the many discomforts out there. This one is a natural treatment that has miraculous properties on the body. It has no psychoactive effects, so it is 100% legal and is sold in several countries around the world.
The CBD oil comes in two types: isolated, which contains only one isolated compound, and cannabis oil with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, which contains a variety of other active ingredients in addition to the key ingredient.
The data show that there are many benefits to using a full spectrum CBD oil. Several experts note that oil with additional active ingredients has an “entourage effect“, generating much better results than that with an isolated compound.
CBD has been studied for its potential role in treating many common health problems, including anxiety, depression, acne, heart disease, and much more. For those with cancer, it can even provide a natural alternative for pain and relief of symptoms.
Research into the potential health benefits of CBD is ongoing, so new therapeutic uses for this natural remedy will certainly be discovered.
The primary benefits are:
- Helps reducing cancer-related symptoms and side effects related to cancer treatment, such as nausea, vomiting, and pain
- Can also help reduce chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, which are among the most common chemotherapy-related side effects for those with cancer. Although there are medications that help with these painful symptoms, they are sometimes ineffective, causing some people to look for alternatives.
- Anxiety and depression are mental health disorders that can have devastating effects on health and well-being. Anxiety and depression are usually treated with pharmaceutical drugs, which can cause a number of side effects, including drowsiness, agitation, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, and headaches. Moreover, some medications can be addictive and can lead to substance abuse. CBD can address these conditions.
- It is an adjuvant, a treatment for both depression and anxiety, which causes many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
- Has been used to treat insomnia and anxiety in children with post-traumatic stress disorder. These qualities are related to the ability of CBD to act on the brain’s receptors for serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates mood and social behavior.
- CBD can reduce pains.
CBD products for pets
More recently, scientists have found that certain components of cannabis, including CBD, are responsible for its pain-relieving effects.
The human body contains a specialized system called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is involved in regulating a variety of functions, including sleep, appetite, pain, and the immune system’s response. The body produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in the nervous system.
Pets, like cats and dogs, are also mammals, meaning that they have the same ECS as humans. Even more, most of the studies regarding CBD were done on mammals, mostly lab mice.
Studies have shown that CBD can help reduce chronic pain by influencing endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation, and interacting with neurotransmitters.
HolistaPet offers a wide array of CBD products for pets. It is one of the best manufacturers of CBD products for pets, and it offers several products that act against specific conditions.
The CBD products from HolistaPet
CBD Oil For Dogs & Cats – This is the product from HolistaPet that is meant specifically for dogs and cats. It comes at a price ranging from $25.95 to $144.95, depending on size. This product comes in the form of drops, but an alternative based on tablets is also available.
CBD Cat Treats 150mg – This product is only for cats, and it comes with a tasty salmon flavor that your cats will love. It costs $24.95.
CBD Dog Treats +Stress & Anxiety Relief – This product addresses stress and anxiety in dogs, for the price of $26.95.
CBD Dog Treats +Joint & Mobility Care – One of the best CBD products for pets is this one. It is designed to improve the joint strength and mobility in dogs for only $26.95.
CBD Dog Treats +Heart & Immune Care – To boost your dog’s immune system and heart health, this product is excellent. You can buy it for only $26.95.
Catnip Spray with CBD – 1oz Bottle – Catnip is renowned to soothe and relax cats, thanks to its flavonoids. This CBD product from HolistaPet combines the effects of Catnip with those of the CBD. It costs $23.95.
Dosage and side effects of HolistaPet’s CBD products forpPets
The dosage is written on the label of each product. You should respect the recommended dosage so that you keep your beloved pet safe for any possible complications.
The CBD products for pets sold by HolistaPet are safe and have no side effects. Note that CBD is Cannabidiol, that meaning there’s no THC. Accordingly, the products from HolistaPet do not contain the psychoactive substance usually found in cannabis.
Therefore, it is safe to treat your pets with these products. Also, HolistaPet’s products are made of 100% organic cannabis and contain no GMO or gluten.
Pets need the best treatments to ensure they remain healthy and well for as long as possible. CBD products for pets, especially those created by HolistaPet, will maintain the well-being of your dogs and cats, ensuring they will not develop stress, chronic diseases. They will have stronger joints and bones.
CBD is essential to mammals health, and it’s one of the cheapest and most reliable alternatives to medications and drugs.