We all know it – extra pounds are not healthy. However, there is a long journey to getting fit, and a lot of effort to put into that, such as workout hard, dieting, or opting for a weight loss supplement about which we don’t know much.
But, that’s going to end now, since we are here to do research for you. And we bumped into Keto T-911 slimming pills that help you enter ketosis stage, similar to a keto diet.
About the keto diet
The idea of the keto diet is quite simple – every day you will have to eat 65% fat, 30% protein, and only 5% carbohydrates. But do not think that by fats we mean fast-food, cakes or processed meat, but healthy fats.
In the first stage of a keto diet, you should eat at least four times a day, so you will replace the three main meals with four, preferably at 8 am, 11:30, 15:00, and 18:30.
In addition, you will eat 500 calories less than you do in the maintenance phase, because now you have to force your body to burn as much as possible.
Generally, an intake of about 1,500 calories for women and 2,000 for men is recommended. This first phase lasts up to two weeks.
In the maintenance phase, the second stage, you will keep the four meals a day, but you will increase the number of calories – 2,000 for women and 2,500 for men.
In this phase, you can add 1-2 slices of wholemeal bread a week, but all other dietary rules remain unchanged. This stage lasts as long as it takes for you to reach the desired weight, but no more than a month.
Foods allowed in the keto diet are:
- Meat – chicken, pork, beef, sheep, lamb, goat, ram, yeast and fish, liver.
- Dairy – milk, butter, yogurt, cream, matured cheese, French or Italian cheeses, just about any dairy product you want.
- Eggs – bio eggs are preferred
- Fats from oils and seeds: flax, coconut, hemp, wheat germ, avocado, nuts, pumpkin seeds, olives, corn, and grape seeds
- Dried seeds – hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, Brazilian nuts, cashew, macadamia, pistachio, flax and sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, apricot kernels and sesame seeds
To ensure the carbohydrate intake of 5% per day, but also to balance the nutritional intake, you can consume any of the following fruits and vegetables:
- Broccoli or cauliflower
- Spinach, green beans, and cabbage
- Cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, onion, and garlic
- Eggplant, green salad, radish, and celery
- Berries, kiwi, pineapple, and apples
As you can see from the above words, following a keto diet is challenging and means completely changing your dietary habits. But what if I tell you that you can enter the ketosis stage and lose weight without putting any effort into it?
You could eat everything you like, including sweets. Keep reading!