Living Green SuperFood Pros:
- Potential to restore health to optimal levels.
- Organic ingredients.
- Discounted prices when purchased in packages.
- Easy to implement into your diet.
- Enough information about the product on their official website.
Living Green SuperFood Cons:
- Manufacturer does not disclose the amount of each ingredient in the formula.
- The supplement contains levels of Lead, Cadmium and Arsenic. This is a worrying factor since these chemicals can lead to serious and harmful side effects and can even be fatal.
- The lack of information on the label shows a neglect to customers.
Living Green SuperFood side effects
This section is very important for anyone considering purchasing Living Green SupremeFood.
There are a few red flags to look out for when it comes to side effects. First off, the manufacturer claims that Living Green SupremeFood supplement does not present any side effects, however, the appearance of side effects can differ depending on the quantity of each ingredient in the formula.
Living Green SupremeFood‘s manufacturer does not state the exact amount of any of the ingredients in the formula, they are all said to be ‘blends’ of ingredients, and although they state which ingredients compose each blend, the quantities are nowhere to be found.
This can be extremely problematic as consumers have no way of knowing if the quantity o each ingredient is safe to be consumed and what potential side effects can occur.
The second major red flag is that Living Green SupremeFood contains levels of arsenic and lead. This is very concerning as both ingredients can be extremely dangerous and can lead to harmful consequences and issues. In fact, we found this statement on Dr. Colbert’s official website:
“Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Cadmium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm”.