Lately, many studies have concluded that CBD, the non-psychoactive compound in cannabis plants, has some beneficial effects on human health indeed. CBD can reduce pain and inflammation, while it can also tackle symptoms of depression and anxiety, that among many other feats.
There are many CBD-based supplements, and Sera Labs CBD OIL is just one of them. Today, we’ll focus on its, and we’ll see if Sera Labs CBD OIL is as good as its ads want us to believe it is.
Health benefits of CBD (Cannabidiol)
- CBD is an excellent anti-inflammatory in autoimmune diseases – CBD has the ability to suppress cytokines and inhibit the production of glial cells of interferon or interleukins (proteins used in immune response), being a potential treatment for autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, both as a potent analgesic and as an agent that regulates an unbalanced immune system.
- Cannabidiol can prevent neurodegenerative diseases – Cannabidiol in cannabis oil can stop the destructive effects of glutamate in the brain, preventing the death of its cells. Also, CBD oil has an antioxidant potential higher than vitamins C and E.
- It can be a treatment for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or ischemia patients – A clinical trial indicated a reduction in the symptoms of Parkinson’s who had been treated with 100-600 mg of CBD per day for 6 weeks.
- CBD oil can reduce the symptoms of multiple sclerosis – CBD seems to be effective and well-tolerated by the body in relieving symptoms of painful muscle contractions, sleep disturbances and urinary incontinence in people with multiple sclerosis.
- Therapeutic potential in patients with schizophrenia – Cannabidiol may be a potential treatment against psychosis, alleviating psychotic episodes in schizophrenic patients, but the mechanism by which the CBD is acting in this respect is still unknown. In any case, the CBD seems to have similar effects to standard antipsychotic drugs, but without the same side effects.
- Cannabidiol can help people with epilepsy – In a survey that included parents with epilepsy patients who did not respond to standard treatment, 84% of them said that epileptic seizures decreased as a result of CBD oil use. Moreover, the children had an improved mood and a more balanced sleep. After 3 months of treatment with 98% pure CBD oil, 39% of children had up to 50% fewer epilepsy seizures.
I have been a professional content writer for several years, and I am passionate about everything new in domains like health & wellness, science, technology, and many more. I graduated from the Faculty of Communication And Public Relations, and I enjoy sharing my knowledge with my readers. I am pleased to be here and to cover a wide array of topics, including reviews, as I enjoy helping people and contribute to their well-being.