Testosterone is the main male hormone, which is reaching its peak in the early 20s and decreases with age reaching to its lowest values during 60s and 70s. It is said that after the age of 31 testosterone starts descending fast. However, some hormonal disorders and bad habits may decrease the testosterone’s levels even in younger men. Spartagen XT is sold as a natural supplement, specially designed to boost testosterone levels. Does it work or scam?
Is Spartagen XT for you?
Testosterone deficiency can be the cause for many disorders such as low sexual drive, lack of energy, tiredness after meals, erectile dysfunctions, unhappiness, getting weight while losing muscle strength, and a general latency-like mood.
If you’re facing 3 or more of the issues of the aforementioned ones, then you most likely suffer from a testosterone deficiency.
Experts at Saint Louis University even created a questionnaire to help men find out if they suffer from testosterone deficiency.
A part of this questionnaire (called ADAM Questionnaire) looks like this:
- Do you have a decrease in libido?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased ‘enjoyment of life’?
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noted a recent deterioration in your abilities to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work-performances?
*If you answered YES to at least 3 questions (especially to questions number 1 and 7), then you have a testosterone deficiency.
If so, dietary supplements for boosting testosterone levels, or changes in your diet and daily habits might improve the situation.
Spartagen XT testosterone booster is designed using 100% natural ingredients (plant extracts) that have been proven to solve manhood problems.
What is Spartagen XT made of?
Spartagen XT combines the powerful testosterone boosting properties of:
- Tongkat Ali
- Maca (Peruvian Ginseng)
- Butea Superba
Tongkat Ali is the popular name for Eurycoma Longifolia, a medium height tree found in rainforests. The name Tongkat Ali is meaning the walking stick and the plant originates in Malaysia, Burma, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Tongkat Ali enjoys a history of use dating back to the 1700s, and there is now a growing number of scientific studies that corroborate its traditional uses, especially for 28% patented bioactive glycopeptides.
Its benefits are:
- Improves testosterone levels
- Supports hormonal balance in men
- Increases ATP production
- Supports libido
- Increases sexual performance
Tribulus Terrestris was used in the traditional Asian medicine to treat hormonal deficiencies in men and women, but especially for the treatment of infertility and male sexual dysfunction (premature ejaculation).
Clinical trials conducted in different countries have shown that this plant has an effect in treating male impotence. This is due to the active ingredient called protodioscin.
Benefits of Tribulus:
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Has a diuretic effect (especially in the case of kidney stones, painful urination, and urinary incontinence).
- Is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Accelerates bile flow and fat decomposition and lowers blood glucose.
- Lowers cholesterol and decreases triglycerides levels.
- Detoxifies the kidneys and the urinary tract and has antioxidant properties, beneficial to the removal of free radicals that can lead to the emergence of serious diseases such as cancer.
Research has shown that 75% of participants in a Tribulus study have increased their physical strength and 80% have increased libido and sexual performance.
Known for its adaptive properties or as a coffee substitute, the ginseng plant offers many other health benefits that have been known by traditional Chinese medicine since ancient times.
The properties of the ginseng roots are distinctive:
- Immune stimulating
- Interferon stimulating
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Nervous system stimulant – fights stress
Maca (Peruvian ginseng)
Maca is the root of a plant growing in Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, and Argentina. It is extremely resistant, the maca plant is capable of surviving at high altitudes and very low temperatures, conditions in which few plants can survive.
Maca is a source of thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), vitamin B6, calcium, and iron, which contributes to maintaining the energy of the metabolism. It also contains zinc that helps fertility and reproduction, as well as maintaining a normal level of testosterone in the blood.
The benefits of the maca root are:
- Reduces the symptoms of menopause.
- Improves sexual functions.
- Normalizes hormone levels in the body.
- Good aphrodisiac.
- Increases physical strength.
- Improves overall well-being.
- Improves metabolic functions.
Chrysis is a flavonoid extracted from Passion flower (Passiflora caerulea).
Chrysin benefits include:
- Improving male hormonal balance
- Balancing the testosterone/estrogen ratio by supporting a normal testosterone level – It is reducing the action of the enzyme aromatase that catalyzes the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Reducing levels of DAX-1 protein, which reduces testosterone synthesis.
- Increasing libido
- Improving the quality of semen
Butea Superba is an aphrodisiac plant originating in Thailand. Locals also know it as Kwao Kreu Dang or Red Kwao Krua.
The root of this legendary forest plant supports sexual health. Men of all ages in Thai culture rely on Butea Superba to support sexual health.
The root is known because it contains sterol compounds, such as beta-sitosterol, which may be responsible for its recognized benefits.
By acting as an aphrodisiac, Butea Superba is usually used to:
- Improve sexual performance.
- Treat erectile dysfunction.
- Improve fertility.
In addition, Butea Superba is sometimes used in the treatment of health problems such as diarrhea and fever.
So far, most of the pieces of evidence for the potential health benefits of Butea Superba comes from animal research. Tests on rats show that Butea Superba can be helpful in treating erectile dysfunction.
These studies include a report published in the journal Andrology in 2012, where it is tested on diabetic rats where it has been established that Butea Superba can help improve erectile function by stimulating blood circulation.
Other tests on rats published in the journal Phytotherapy in 2006 showed that treatment with Butea Superba has helped to increase the amount of sperm in animals.
Analyzing the results of a group of volunteers (aged between 30 and 70 years) with erectile dysfunction, the study authors found that after three months of treatment with Butea Superba, a significant improvement in erectile function was achieved for the majority of patients.
Spartagen XT benefits
- Boosts testosterone level thanks to its ingredient – Spartagen XT DOES NOT contain steroids or other synthetic testosterone.
- Increases sex drive (libido) and promotes strong erections.
- Improves your overall health.
- Boosts energy.
- Burns fat and promotes lean muscle growth.
- Increases your self-esteem and your confidence in your own manhood.
Does Spartagen XT have any side effects?
Manufacturers of Spartagen XT testosterone-boosting supplement clearly state that their product presents no side effects, motivating that it is only containing natural ingredients. Well, that’s false! Belladonna Atropine is also natural and its berries are poisonous.
Therefore, what side effects present Spartagen XT? The same side effects presented by its ingredients:
- Tongkat Ali – Increases the temperatures of the body (to counteract this side effect, you should increase your daily water intake) and may cause insomnia.
- Tribulus – In high doses, it may cause dizziness, nervousness, and it is not recommended for pregnant women, those who breastfeed and for women who already present increased testosterone levels due to hormonal imbalances.
- Ginseng – May cause nausea, headaches, insomnia, or high blood pressure.
- Maca – May cause insomnia (because it is a strong energizer), diarrhea, hypertension (due to high sodium levels), amplifies the effect of diabetes medications resulting in a drastic decrease in blood glucose (may be beneficial for glycemic control of people not following treatment, though), and is increasing the iodine level in the body.
- Chrysin – not recommendable for men who suffer from prostate dysfunctions.
Since Spartagen XT is a testosterone-boosting, you should know that increased levels of testosterone may cause irritability, impatience, and anxiety.
Like any other medicine, exceeding the recommended daily dose may be dangerous, so always respect the recommended daily dosages.
In Spartagen XT’s case, manufacturers recommend a daily dose of 2 pills taken in the morning with breakfast.
Spartagen XT should not be taken in a dose higher than 4 pills per day.
Who makes Spartagen XT?
Spartagen XT testosterone booster is made by Fairlight Scientific LLC., a company based out of Edgewater, New Jersey, USA. Formerly, the manufacturing company was known as EdgeBioActive Ltd., but they are out of business now. Their name and logo are still present on Spartagen XT packages but only to keep the same aspect that is well-known among clients.
Fairlight Scientific LLC. has started out in the supplements’ industry in 2014 and is now rated by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ ranking.
They claim their facilities are accredited and approved by the FDA and the GMP. However, the supplements they produce are clearly not controlled and approved by the FDA, since the FDA is not controlling dietary supplements, unless they are specifically advertised as a treatment for a specific disease.
How much does Spartagen XT cost?
Spartagen XT can be bought from its official sites and comes in the following packages:
- 1-month supply – $69
- 3 months supply – $177
- 6 months supply – $294
Additionally, in each order you’ll also get 5 FREE bonuses:
- Spartan 300 Top Secret Workout
- Kamasutra – The Lost Chapter
- Healthy, Happy and Hung
- 33 Innocent Words To Turn Her On
- Superstar Stamina
And that’s not all! Any order is eligible for a 90-day money back guarantee.
Spartagen XT customers opinions
On different sites, users rated Spartagen XT with 3.5-stars out of 5, on average.
However, clients’ opinions are mixed, some of them were happy with the supplement, while others are considering it less potent then advertised.
Moreover, there are some customers complaining about automatic billing for new doses and the impossibility of canceling the recurrent shipment.
First of all, reviewing the properties of the ingredients Spartagen XT is made of it seems obvious that all the statements regarding this supplement are true.
So, it is possible that Spartagen XT to:
- Boost testosterone
- Increase energy levels
- Improve sex life by increasing libido
- Improve overall health
- Help burn fat and lean muscles growth
However, there are some false statements on the supplement’s official site.
Firstly, the supplement is advertised as free of any side effects, while the ingredients it’s made of are known to produce some side effects in some people.
Secondly, the manufacturers (Fairlight Scientific LLC. a.k.a. EdgeBioActive) praise that their facilities are approved by the FDA and the GMP, therefore their products are safe and reliable.
Well, even though, maybe, the FDA and the GMP approved the facilities, the FDA and the GMP do not control or approve dietary supplements like Spartagen XT.
Does Spartagen XT work or scam? Spartagen XT testosterone-boosting supplement has no reasons why not to work because it contains Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Ginseng, Maca, Chrysin, and Butea Superba, ingredients which have been proven to boost testosterone levels in the body, improve well-being, increase sex drive, increase strength and endurance, and to help men grow lean muscles while losing weight.