About Wisenet SEW-3048
Wisenet SEW-3048 is an HD Wifi baby monitor with an attractive children’s ant-look design. It includes a special flexible bracket for easy use and installation to place the camera anywhere and a special wall accessory.
Its easy-to-use 4.3-inch screen and HD camera with 2x zoom allow clear vision even at night.
The device includes soothing sounds and lullabies, 7 lullabies, and pre-programmed sounds. It can be attached with a special wall bracket or flexible bracket to adapt to any location. The long-lasting monitor battery (up to a maximum of 6 hours) has VOX and ECO mode.
Features of the Wisenet SEW-3048
Its support is adaptable to all surfaces. You can modify the shape of the holder so that you can place the camera anywhere, or wrap it around an object by pulling one end of the holder.
With the included lullabies and White Noise mode, the Wisenet baby monitor with a camera sums up to 4 pre-programmed lullabies and 3 white noises to calm your baby and help him or her fall asleep easily.
It also comes with a two-way communication system. The baby monitor allows you to communicate with your baby using the built-in speaker and microphone on the camera and on the monitor.
Besides, it has alerts for feeding times. There is a timer on the BabyView monitor to notify alerts for feedings.
The ECO mode and temperature sensor are useful, too. The ECO mode is an optional form of energy conservation and guarantees low radiation in the baby’s room. The built-in temperature sensor allows parents to monitor the temperature of the baby’s room through the monitor.
The monitor uses a 2100-mAh rechargeable battery for up to 5.5 hours of battery life (monitor). Audio only allows a maximum of 10 hours.
The specifications of Wisenet SEW-3048
- Frequency operating range: 2400 MHz ~ 2483.5 MHz
- TX spread spectrum type: FHSS
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Number of cameras supported: Up to 4 cameras
- Data rate: 4Mbps
- Transmission range: Up to 274 m (unobstructed field of view)
- Certificate: FCC / CE (RoHS)
- Operating environment: 0ºC ~ + 40ºC / 85% RH / Indoor use only
The wireless camera
- Image Sensor Type: 1/4 ”CMOS Image Color Sensor
- Effective Pixels: 640×480 (VGA)
- Image compression: MJPEG
- Lens: EFL = 3.95mm, F = 2.2 (angle of view (D): 55 degrees)
- Night vision: 5m (16 ft.) In darkness 8 IR LEDs not visible
- White balance: Auto
- Lullabies: 4 songs + 3 white sounds (Remote Off / On)
- Temperature sensor: Yes (+/- 2 degrees)
- Power supply: DC 5V ± 10%
- Consumption: 2.5Watt (max)
- Voice Detection_ Low: 50dBA / High: 65dBA
- Audio: Built-in Speaker / Microphone
The wireless monitor
- Screen: 4.3 ”480×272 Color TFT
- Digital zoom: X1, X2
- Real time clock: +/- 3sec / day
- Power supply: Adapter: DC 5.1V ± 10% Battery: 3.85V Li-ion
- Consumption: 4.0Watt (max)
- Audio: Built-in Speaker / Microphone
- Rechargeable battery: 2100mAh Li-ion Polymer
- Battery life: Monitor on: 5.5 hours / Audio only: min. 10 hours
The package content
- Wireless Camera / Wireless Monitor
- Camera / Monitor Adapters
- Plastic anchors (2 pcs.) And screws (2 pcs.)
- Plug adapter
- User manual
Wisenet baby monitor price
Wisenet SEW-3048 costs only $199.99, and it is also available on Amazon and other online retailers.
The customer’s opinions
Wisenet SEW-3048 baby monitor with a camera received positive feedback, mostly. The parents who bought the product are happy with it, and they stated that the device works great.
On the downside, many parents complained that the wireless camera consumes the battery faster than expected. However, you can turn it on whenever you want to check on your baby remotely. You don’t have to keep it on all the time.
In short, a baby monitor allows parents and babies to sleep separately. Whenever the baby cries, the parents will hear that and act in consequence. The Wisenet baby monitor with a camera (Wisenet SEW-3048) takes it one step further by adding a wireless camera to a regular baby monitor.
You can now not only hear your baby but also watch him or her during the night and check on him or her whenever you think something is wrong.